Fellowship is FUN!
I know it's been written before...but it's TRUE this time...we're officially closing on July 20th! It was quite a "scary" feeling on Thursday when a letter arrived from Great Lands. Remember the feeling you had when applying for University...not knowing if it's good news or bad news in the envelope. Anyhow, that's how C felt when the letter arrived...but can you blame him, we've been pysched out a few times in the past...and if it was delayed again...we'd be homeless.
But God is good.
Our University group came over tonight for dinner and fellowship.
C & I are really blessed they're part of our lives. It's been great getting to know them on a deeper level throughout the couple of years together. We just pray that we'll continue to build the bond, to grow together as brothers & sisters through Christ.
Now I leave you with some pictures of our evening together...









1 Comments:
Jenet and Chico,
Congrats of your nice place!!
Penny
Post a Comment
<< Home