Viva Las Vegas!
So it's been awhile since I've blogged something...but the past couple of weeks have been out of the ordinary. First off, I got the flu, which lasted for the entire week...fever, cough, cold...urgh, it wasn't fun, but fortunately I got better before my trip to Las Vegas!

(view from the plane)

(Winn's all dressed up...but yet eating over the wastebasket =) )

(Bev, Winn, Lynn & myself = Four Queens)


(Freemont Street - Old strip in Vegas)

(Paris - New York)

(Bellagio - Caesar's Palace)

(Venetian Hotel - view of Bellagio and Caesar's Palace from our hotel room)

(w/ Winn and Irene in front of our hotel)

(Winn and I, with "Chico" in the background)

(@ Coca Cola store - @ M&M store)

(l-r: Lynn, myself, Bev, Winn, Hamilton, Paula, Martin, Patty)
***
March 12th - 15th was spent in the city that never sleeps. It was a surprise for Patty, and it went off without a hitch! Yes, quite the elaborate surprise for her 30th, and that's thanks to her hubby, Martin. Unfortunately, with a large group, we weren't able to spend that much time together while in Vegas, but we did get to hang out and enjoy the scenery.
For a few of us, we also went to see "O", a Cirque du Soleil production. It was amazing! The music and choreography were done really well, and for the most part, it was done underwater.
The rest of the time was spent hotel hopping - the architecture/theme of each hotel was so detailed, that it did feel as though we were in different places in the world!
Las Vegas is definitely a place to check out - there's so much to do, so much to see...but one thing I don't miss is all the smoke...

(view from the plane)

(Winn's all dressed up...but yet eating over the wastebasket =) )

(Bev, Winn, Lynn & myself = Four Queens)


(Freemont Street - Old strip in Vegas)

(Paris - New York)

(Bellagio - Caesar's Palace)

(Venetian Hotel - view of Bellagio and Caesar's Palace from our hotel room)

(w/ Winn and Irene in front of our hotel)

(Winn and I, with "Chico" in the background)

(@ Coca Cola store - @ M&M store)

(l-r: Lynn, myself, Bev, Winn, Hamilton, Paula, Martin, Patty)


2 Comments:
Hey I was hungry! And the cereal bar was very crumbly!!! I didn't want to leave a mess on our first night! :)
Haha...thank YOU for not leaving a mess in our room!!! Too bad the cereal bar turned out quite nasty anyhow...
Post a Comment
<< Home